OFFER AND SUGGEST DIALOGUE

Val: hey felix, do you know that the election of student president will be held soon?
Felix: yes, i know. who would you choose?
Val: i would choose the first candidate, Hara. how about you?
Felix: uhm.. i’m not sure yet, but maybe, i would choose the third candidate, Ray
Val: why do you choose Ray?
Felix: because he has a good leadership spirit and i think he can make our school better.
Val: but, I think Hara is better than Ray. I suggest you to choose Hara for the student president.
Felix: uhm.. i’m not sure yet, I think Ray is the best choice
Val: No!! he-
Puti: hey hey stop, what happen?
Val: I suggest felix to choose Hara for the student president but he don’t want to choose her.
Puti: hey, i think everyone can make their choice. I suggest you have to respect of each other choice because all human have right to choose what they want
Val: umm.. okay, felix, i’m sorry if i forced you to choose Hara
Felix: It’s okay val
Puti: hey, how about we go to library? math test will be held today
Val: OH NO I FORGOT!
Felix: let’s go!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer