My Last Holiday

On my last holiday, I went to lot of cities to spend my holiday with my family. When the holiday started, I went to Jakarta. I spent one weeks in Jakarta because my grandfather was sick. He was hospitalized since a week before I come to Jakarta. His heart disease recurred. He was hospitalized in Harapan Kita Hospital Jakarta. I spent my time for babysitting and visit my grandfather everyday. In weekend, I went to Mall Taman Anggrek and Kidzania. Me and my brother have fun in there. We went shopping and playing. We hunted culiunarry too.

After two weeks hospitalized, doctor said that my grandfater's condition was better than before, so he can go home. My family and I came back to Bandung at Saturday. In bandung, I spent my time to play with my friends, On Sunday, I played with my Internet friends, Shila and Lina, we knew each other from Twitter. Lina was from South Tangerang and Shila was from Bandung, we went to Alun-Alun Bandung. We hunted culinarry and took lots of pictures there. On Monday, I played with my JHS friends, we went to cinema. We watch Imperfect. The movie was pretty good. The movie taught us that we don't have to be insecure. We had to be grateful for all the things that given by God. The next day, Wednesday, I went with my SHS friends. We ate at Marugame Udon and played at Game Master. We really had a lot of fun.

On Thursday, I went to Malang, because my father's work. In Malang, I went to Malang Town Square and Mall Olympic garden. Me and my little brother spent our time in Timezone and we went shopping too. I went to Bakso President Malang too, this restaurant was highly recommended because the taste of the "Bakso Malang" was very good. At night, me and my father hunted Malang's culinarry. We decided to eat cwimie at Hot Cwimie Malang. As I imagined, The cwimie was very delicious. The next day, I went to Surabaya. In Surabaya, I went to Pakuwon City Mall, one of the biggest mall in Surabaya, We ate and went shopping in there. After that, I went to Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November because I want to see my brother's university. The university was big and good. Then, I went to Bebek Sinjay, one of popular food in Surabaya. The sauce was unique. It was made from unripe mango and the duck was very tasty. So that's why lots of peoples liked this food. Then, I went home to Bandung. We arrived on Sunday on 2 a.m.

Komentar

Postingan Populer