Giving and Asking Opinion

Lani: Hey guys, do you come to dhila’s birthday tonight?
Gia: Of course I come
Joy:  Yeah, why?
Lani:  Can you guys help me to choose my dress?
Joy, Gia: Sure, where’s the dress?
Lani: How about this red dress?
Gia: Hmm..I’m not sure, I think this dress doesn’t suit on you, any other dresses?
Lani: Uhmm okay.. wait
Joy picked up one of Lani’s dress 
Joy: How about this? I think this gold dress does suit on you!
Lani: I don’t think so, that’s my old dress.. The dress is too small
Joy: Oh, I just remembered the theme of dhila’s birthday party..
Gia: Black and white, right?
Lani: Oh yeah, I forgot the theme too, thanks Joy.. Hmm how about this black dress?
Gia: Wow, you look so beautiful in this dress!
Joy: Yes!!! I’m totally agree
Lani: Okay guys, thank you
Joy: My pleasure
Gia: No problem! By the way, the party will starts in 2 hours, I think we should get ready
Lani, Joy: Okay!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer