My goals?

Hello there! On this page, I will tell you about my life goals and my ambition. But before we start this, let’s get to know me first! My name is Alya Izzati Zhafira Rizal. You can call me Zhafira. I was born in Pekanbaru, 16th October 2004. Yes, I’m turning 16 this year and I’m really happy. But for this year, I can’t celebrate it with my friends because of the global pandemic. Okay, so, let’s go back to the topic.

I’m really sure that everyone has their goals and ambitions in their life, me either. To achieve these goals, we have to do some efforts. For me, I'll definitely work harder for something I thought I really need in the future. Either it is about my ambition or target I'll be really serious and put my biggest effort on it. But, I admit that I’m the type of student that slowly to understand while studying. So, I have to do much practice to hone my skills in some subjects. Especially, mathematics and physics. Also, during this pandemic, I have many struggles because everything is online from school to course. So lately, I often overthinking about my future. But, I have to solve my problem, I shouldn’t be stuck on this “overthinking” phase, right? Of course yes! Because I have my own big goals in my life.


Since childhood, I have a dream to be a doctor and I love to study biology especially about human anatomy. I want to study at the Faculty of Medicine in Padjajaran University. Actually, there is no ‘special’ reason behind this, the reason why I want to be a doctor is simple, I want to save someone’s life. When I save someone’s life I can spread happiness for many people and their families. When I give happiness to others, I feel like I am the happiest person at the moment. Also, I think that the role of doctors is very needed in this world.


Apart from wanting to be a doctor, I also interested on SITH ITB or School of Life Sciences and Technology ITB and SF ITB or School of Pharmacy ITB. I want to be a scientist/pharmacist because I think work in the laboratory is so cool and that is one of my big dreams. If I can be a scientist, I want to find a new invention such as vaccines and many more. 

I know to become a doctor/scientist/pharmacist is not easy. I have to study hard to achieve my dream. I have one quote that always inspires me. The quote is 

“Do it now,

Sometimes later,

Become never”

Also, study hard is not enough to achieve my dreams. I always thankful and pray to Allah. Because without Allah, I can’t do anything. 

So, we have reached the end of this page. I hope we can achieve our dreams together and make this world better than before. We can do this!

Thank you for reading this blog, have a nice day❤️

Komentar

Postingan Populer