All About Me

➴➵➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴
Hello! My name is Alya Izzati Zhafira Rizal. You can call me Zhafira. I was born in Pekanbaru, 16 October 2004. I am 14 years old.  My hobbies are listen to music, eating, sleeping, and watching movie. My favorite food is sate padang because sate padang is very delicious. Oh yeah, i love cats too because they are so cute. But my parents don't allow me to have a cat😢.

I live in Pasir Impun, Bandung. As I said before, I was born in Pekanbaru and I moved to Medan with my family. In Medan, I studied at Yayasan Shaffiyatul Amaliyah Medan. I live in Medan until 4th grade primary school. Then, I moved to Bandung because of my father's job. I studied at Istiqamah Primary School. And I studied at SMPN 7 Bandung. Right now, I study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. My class is X MIPA 4. I have a dream to be a doctor because I want to cure someone if they're sick.I want to continue my study at Universitas Padjadjaran.

My dad works at BRI and my mom is a housewife. My dad and my mom are from West Sumatra, so they often talk to me and my brothers with Minang language. I have two siblings. They are my older brother and my younger brother. My older brother name is Ghifari. He studies at Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember in Surabaya. My younger brother name is Sakhiy. He still in kindergarten.




Komentar

Postingan Populer