Conversation


Hello! This is a video of conversation about congratulating someone with Puspitasari Gita Rahmani (30)

Dialogue
Puspita: I'm so sorry, I bump your shoulder, let me grab your book
Alya: It's okay, it is not a big deal
Puspita: Okay, once again i'm so sorry
Alya: Oh you are pipit right?
Puspita: Yes, i'm pipit, oh my god you are zhafira? zhafira, i remember last time i see you in middle school
Alya: Pipit!! how are you?
Puspita: Hi zhafira! i'm fine, thank you for asking, how about you?
Alya: I'm feeling extraordinary today! by the way, long time no see, where have you been?
Puspita: Oh yeah, I went to America last week yo participated a competition
Alya: Oh yeah, I just temember that you went to America, but what kind of competition is that?
Puspita: It's an international ice skating competition and Alhamdulillah, i got first trophy
Alya: Oh my god, you must be proud of your achievement and congratulations!
Puspita: Thank you Zhafira, yeah, I'm proud that i win that competition because i work very hard to win that competition
Alya: Yeah, i know, i wish you improve your skill at ice skating more
Puspita: To celebrate my achievement, let's eat together!

So, that's it
Thank you!




Komentar

Postingan Populer